Forget about investments, giving to charity, paying off debts, etc. When all that's done and the money's still flying in, what would you do with it all? I would:
- Hire some fabulous designer to create a collection just for me, with clothes for every occasion then have them made to my measurements in the most beautiful expensive fabrics money could buy!
- Quit my job and spend my time writing.
- Have frequent champagne breakfasts.
- Start a blog where I review all the best restaurants in the country, and make it my mission to eat at all of them!
- Construct a vault and fill it with coins then dive in! Just like Scrooge McDuck!
- Buy a private jet and fly to restauraunts in other cities / countries when I get bored of domestic fayre!
- Become a Space Tourist.
- I must admit, probably have the odd nip and tuck here and there - nothing drastic, but if I can afford to iron out a few of my visual imperfections then why not?!
- Have Nine Inch Nails play at my birthday party!
- Buy a Bugatti Veyron (possibly learning to drive first) and drive it on the Nürburgring whilst yelling "Wheeeeeee!"
A girl can dream!
Posted by Vixel
Saturday, December 20, 2008
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words