Looking back over the last few years I have had a range of jobs, some of them quite unconventional...
- An empty shop at a mall. My sole task was to tell people to go to the new shop around the corner!
- The office at a men's prison. Every morning I would put on some latex gloves and open the prisoners' mail to check for illicit drugs and pornography.
- On the road. While working as an event organiser I spent a couple of weeks each year on tour delivering a regional event for schools.
- A sex expo. This is more innocent than it sounds! I was fully clothed and working at a desk processing payments.
- In my pyjamas. I worked from home for about six months and loved it!
Posted by Bridey
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words