Here are a few things, from the small and mundane to the huge undertakings that I either want or need to do more of in my life.
- Sleep - No matter how much I get, I want to stay in bed longer than I can in the morning, and I know I don't get nearly enough during the working week.
- Exercise - Another thing I don't do as much as I should, despite my frequent good intentions. The gym ball sits in the corner of my room, seldom-used since I bought it.
- Travel - I want to see the world, at the moment, even though I'm better-travelled than quite a few people I know, I yearn to see more of it.
- Read - I spend far less time reading nowadays than I used to, probably because much of my time is taken up online now, of engaged in several activities at once. I'm trying to train myself into reading books regularly again, not just on public transport, and it's starting to work.
- Catch Up - With old friends, with new, with family and just with people and life in general, I should definitely do more catching up.
- Unwind - I need to spend less time messing around during the day so that I can work at a normal pace, finish early then unwind properly in the evening. Procrastination is no substitute for proper relaxation!
What do you need to do more of?
Monday, May 18, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words