Attributes I Want to Work On


I've recently decided that I'm going to make more of an effort to cultivate the following skills and/or attributes:
  • Über-organisation I'm not a Virgo but I may as well be with my love of colour-coding, excessive planning and of course list-making. If only I could keep up this level of organisation all the time...
  • Assertiveness I hate it when people are angry with me, and have a tendency to agree to keep the peace. But I would much rather learn to speak my mind a lot more!
  • Being unapologetically individual I love it when people are so comfortable with themselves that they never feel the need to make excuses to others about what they do/what they like/how they look etc
  • Impeccable manners I like to think that I have pretty good manners, but I guess there's always room for improvement!

What personality traits do you really admire?

Posted by Bridey

1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

+ Getting up early.
+ Getting to work early (actually, I'll even settle for on time).
+ Using all the fresh fruit and vegetables that come in my weekly delivery.
+ Putting things away as soon as I'm finished with them.
+ Being uber-organised (like you Bridey, I LOVE the look and thought of things organised, but I don't do it naturally).

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe