Things I Do When I'm Bored!


I think we all have slightly bizarre things we only do when we're really bored (or procrastinating). I know I do!
  1. Watching the BBC News channel for such a long time I see the same reports about 8 times.
  2. Playing Spider Solitaire whilst listening to music.
  3. Organising my footwear in height order.
  4. Experimenting with make-up far too ridiculous to ever wear outside the house, wiping it off, and starting again with different colours!
  5. Tidying my room - I must admit, it's way down my list of priorities, so I have to be pretty bored to do it unless it's a really desperately bad mess!
  6. If I'm alone, I sing at the top of my voice!
What do you do to entertain yourself when you're bored?

3 comments:

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Talk to the cat.

Engage in long, elaborate fake ballet routines.

Eat rubbish.

Make mix tapes, on actual tapes.

Make involved plans for the next six months of my life.
Go for walks and make up stories about the people living in the houses I pass.

Jezzabelle Giggles said...

Facebook, Polyvore, Coffee with friends, T.V or Scrapbooking!!

Mavis Ang said...

games on facebook, reading every entry on my RSS feed, make a trip down to the library, re-watch DVDs.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe