Posted by The Naked Redhead
I'm kind of a "flitter" when it comes to some of the products I use. I love to try new fabric softeners or foundations, which is why the local drug store is one of my favorite places in the whole world. There are, however, some products that I am a die-hard loyalist for and cannot live without. Here they are in no particular order:
1. Lint Rollers (any brand)--With three animals in my house, I kid you not when I say that I have a lint roller in several rooms of my home, in my car, at work, and sometimes a mini-roller in the purse. "White is the new Black" if I don't get a chance to de-fuzz myself several times a day.
2. Tampax Pearl Tampons--I think it was my own father who told me, "There are products that you scrimp on, like cereal and tissues. Personal hygiene products should never be scrimped on." While this was an odd conversation to have with Dear Old Dad, I took it to heart and am a brand loyalist for my hoo-ha. I think she appreciates my concern.
3. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara--I've tried many drug-store mascaras and I always come back to this one. It's amazing...ALMOST comparable to DiorShow, which is awesome but I won't buy because I find it to be a ridiculous waste of money (I'd rather just have a new pair of shoes).
4. Men's White Hanes V-Neck T-shirts and Tanks--I really don't know what I'd do without these staples in my drawer. They're great for layering, work-outs, summer, winter, you name it. I go through a couple of packs of each per year. At less than ten bucks (US) for a pack of five, they're a steal. AND, the tanks are cut long! Perfection.
5. Method Best in Glass Cleaner--Cute design, good for the environment, and smells like mint. What else could your surfaces (and nose!) ask for?
What are your must-have products?
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words