1. Get an idea.
2. Think about idea all the time. Make pros and cons list. Organize a drawer or edit your friend's resume to relax after long day of thinking of idea and list making.
3. Begin researching idea, including any and all related side ideas, caveats and possible scenarios. Clean bathroom.
4. Once thorough knowledge has been gained about idea and side ideas, formulate a back-up plan. Possibly make spreadsheet to begin categorizing all ideas and back-up plans.
5. Research back-up plan, make pros and cons list. Correct a stranger's grammar.
6. Talk idea over in depth with trusted confidant. Since you're both Virgo's, discuss sorry state of crooked pictures on wall.
7. Talk idea over in depth with partner. Try to remember that he is not a Virgo and is likely somewhat frightened of the giant thesis (complete with Works Cited page) you just handed him.
8. Write about idea in journal, remember yet another side idea, caveat and possible scenario. Take break to go to chiropractor to address stress-related headaches.
9. Lather, rinse, repeat until comfortable with Plan A for Making Idea a Reality.
10. And last, but not least, work, work, work to make idea happen.
Yay for Virgos! We're a crazy bunch. How do you work out ideas?
Posted by The Naked Redhead
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words