Oh, sure. Christmas is behind us and the holidays are winding down, but I can count a full five days before those New Year's Resolutions kick in, which means a full five days to finish off the many delicious desserts that are still sitting in the refrigerator and on the counter as I type. In honor of clearing our plates and licking our fingers, I give you my personal list of the best desserts ever.
- Chocolate chip cookies. (Classic for a reason!)
- Death by Chocolate. (I have an aunt that makes this by layering crumbled chocolate cake, chocolate pudding, whipped cream, and shaved chocolate in a huge, clear bowl. Death by Chocolate is a fitting name.)
- Warm brownies topped with Tofutti ice-cream (or the real thing).
- Crumbly Coffee Cake (with coffee, of course).
- Blueberry Cobbler (or any kind of cobbler, really).
Posted by Chrissy
Friday, December 26, 2008
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words