Aside from the usual - giving and receiving presents and eating huge amounts of delicious food, here is a list of brilliant things I intend to do tomorrow, and why they will make me happy!
- Dress up! - Even though I'll most-likely spend the entire day in the house, dressing up on Christmas Day is one of my favourite traditions, it just makes the day feel that little bit more special.
- Catch up with my brother and sister-in-law -Phone and facebook communication's all very well, but it's no substitute for actually being in the same town once in a while.
- Play with my nephew - he'll be 3 in March so this will probably be the first Christmas he remembers, and he's a little sweetheart.
- Challenge my mother not to admit the superiority of my cupcake recipe to hers!
- Watch some seriously bad movies and enjoy every minute of them! (I'm hoping for Home Alone 2 - it's the quintessential Christmas movie!)
- Sing "Fairytale of New York" at the top of my voice without feeling too silly!
- Drink cocktails in the middle of the day!
Posted by Vixel
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words