- I have perfect ears. I'm not exaggerating. Every boy I have ever dated has commented on this, which seems too weird a coincidence to be anything but true.
- I always give people the benefit of the doubt. Naive? Maybe. A recipe for hurt and disappointment? Perhaps. But considering the good fortune I've had, I'm thinking there might be something to this.
- I'm a goal oriented and ambitious person. I like challenges. If there are no current challenges facing me, I create new ones.
- I'm an unapologetic feminist.
- I'm not afraid to try new things.
- I celebrate my birthdays heartily, and plan on doing so for the rest of my life. I can't see myself as one of those people who refuse to acknowledge their real age.
- I'm sensitive. If I think someone is upset with or disappointmented in me, it breaks my heart. To avoid this, I try to be as kind as possible.
- I'm a list addict. And why would I want to change that when instead, I can join blogs that celebrate it? ;-)
Posted by Chrissy
Saturday, December 13, 2008
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words