I quite admire people who are happy to eat just about anything. I'm at the other end of the scale, with many different foods that I absolutely refuse to eat:
- Mushrooms - the taste, the texture, the smell... there is nothing good about mushrooms at all!
- Pine nuts - they always seem to sneak into all types of food, ruining what would otherwise be a nice meal
- Olives - every now and then I think that I've judged olives too harshly and decide to give them another try. Every time I regret it!
- Parsnips - nasty. Just nasty
- Celery - I especially hate eating celery by mistake when there's some hidden in a salad
- Shellfish - I think that any type of shell fish shouldn't really be considered a food
Posted by Bridey
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words