Looking Forward to Spring!

Photo Credit


Spring is finally on the way and I'm loving it! After a winter of freezing rain, snow and ice, I'm so glad the weather's finally starting to get warmer and the days a little longer. Here's my list of things I'm really looking forward to doing once Spring arrives for good!

  1. The first barbeque of the year - always a great event, though we need to tidy our garden up a little first!

  2. Pimms! - A summer drink really, but I start drinking it as soon as the weather gets warmer.

  3. Getting out of bed without shivering! - One of the biggest hindrances to me in the morning is a cold room.

  4. Spring clothes - As great as they are, I'm getting fed up of wooly tights and thick coats now.

  5. Sitting outside on a night out - so much nicer than cramming into a noisy pub.

  6. Air shows! - Call me a geek, but I love it when the air show season starts!

  7. The Easter bank holiday weekend - getting paid to stay home and eat chocolate, fabulous!

  8. Not feeling the need to comfort eat all the time! Spring is definitely easier on the diet than winter is!
What are you looking forward to as the seasons change?
Posted by Vixel

4 comments:

Helen said...

1. Having flowers on my windowsill
2. All the cute pastel things because of easter! Little teddies, mini eggs, mugs. I love the yellow, blue and green colours.
3. Easter eggs!
4. Easter! 3 weeks of uni!
5. The clocks going forward - an extra hour in bed and longer days!
6. Washing my car - I hate washing it in the winter, infact I can't remember when I last did, but in the spring and summer it becomes a regular occurance.
7. No scarves! I always end up losing them and stuff.

Andhari said...

Way to go! Good to know the weather makes everything better.

Bridey said...

This just made be jealous, I would much rather be going into spring than autumn!

But here are the things I'm looking forward to doing in autumn:
+ Wearing quirky stockings with skirts
+ Curling up by the fire with a good book
+ Buying a new umbrella
+ Drinking hot chocolate with real chocolate
+ Eating nice soups and stews with fresh baked bread

just a girl trying to find her place in this world said...

1. Taking my dog to the park - the first time after winter is always the most exciting for him
2. First cookout!
3. Drinking seasonal beer (Sam Adams Seasonals are my fave!)
4. Not wearing a coat
5. Not wearing socks (means wearing cuter shoes!!)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe