Lana, a.k.a. goatygoat, is a blogger, artist, student, and keen observer living in Seattle. She cultivates a raging coffee addiction, can embroider better than your grandma, and is pretty excited to have found fellow list-makers.
1. A gigantic floral suitcase that neither I nor my husband remembers obtaining or carefully tucking underneath the bed.
2. Panties that I bought ten years ago, that I've never ever fit into, and have never worn once.
3. A shrunken wool vest that I couldn't bear to part with, even after its stint with the clothes dryer made it too small to fit even one arm through the hole.
4. Twenty-six pencils tucked in various convenient places around the house. Seriously? The house isn't that big. We live in an Airstream.
5. The orange plastic hair pick that my mother gave me when I was a kid! I thought I'd lost it!6. Two books about rats.
7. My high school transcript.
8. A check from the state of Washington, and an apology letter for overcharging me for my car registration two years in a row.
9. A huge bag of clothes hangers in the mystery cabinet underneath the bed. We have a total of 36" of clothes-hanging space.
10. A postcard that I thought I sent months ago, and about which I'd been a little miffed at not receiving a reply.
11. Remember that bag of almonds that burst open in the kitchen about six months ago? Found a bunch of them in random places. Yum.
What ridiculous things have you found while cleaning?
Friday, May 08, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words