Things I Will Do Differently Next Time



This time (THIS time!) it´s going to be different, right? I´m going to do my absolute best, I´m not going to sell myself short, I´m going to live up to my potential: at my job, with my friends, with my lover. This time it´s going to be different.
How?
  1. Next time that friend insists on using the word ¨retarded¨to describe something ridiculous/challenging/stupid, I´m going to point out how highly offensive and inappropriate that word is.
  2. I´m going to listen to my gut.
  3. During the job interview, I´m not going to pretend like occasionally working weekends and nights is cool. It is not, in fact, cool.
  4. I´m not going to be fooled by the term ¨garden apartment¨
  5. I´m not going to hide my affection for ¨Paris Hilton´s New BFF¨
  6. I´m not going to downplay the fact that I´m probably tougher than my date.

What are you going to do differently next time?

Posted by Sarah Von

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Things I will do differently this time:
1. I will put myself first.
2. I will focus on my career
3. I will take care of my body.
4. I will keep my promises to myself.
5. I will never again throw myself on the floor in a heap when something goes wrong.

Stella said...

I will think in me

I will finish what I started

I will be a profesor

I will learn more languages

I will take risks

I will be me!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe