One of the great things about living alone is giving yourself over to complete, Miss Havisham caliber eccentricities. Nobody cares what you do in your apartment all by your lonesome! Here are a few of the things that I like to do when I'm (pretty sure) no one is watching.
- Engage in complex and involved fake ballet routines, complete with alert dancing face
- Lecture the cat about his attitude
- Talk to myself. All.the.time.
- Flirt with myself in the mirror. "Look at yoooouuuu, cutie!"
- Come up with witty retorts to real (or imagined) slights. Practice them out loud.
- Fanny around in my underwear
What eccentricities do you engage in when you think no one is watching?
Posted by Sarah Von
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words