1) Unknowingly overdrawing my bank account, or the potential of doing so. Happened once in college, and I'm still not sure how. You are reading the words of a stingy miser.
2) The thought of knowing my parents and spouse will die. Sorry. It's terrible; I hope I go first.
3) When the hot water runs out in the shower...WITH SHAMPOO IN MY HAIR! When you just know you'll have to rinse with ice cold water. No good. No good.
4) Missing the school bus. Does anyone have these dreams? I still dream about missing the school bus, at the age I am now, and then having to tell my mom I need a ride to school. Dudes , I'm almost 30.
5) Public medical emergencies that involve anyone at anytime, send me to sheer panic. The thought of someone choking on their lunch makes me never want to eat in a restaurant filled with strangers ever again. What if the clerk at the department store strokes out or has a heart attack when I'm the only one around? It's just too much!
What scares you so much?
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words