Into the home stretch of another week of work, and naturally I'm planning of what I'm going to be doing in the weekend! Some of my favourite things are:
- Going on random adventures. So many options to consider!
- Sleeping in of course! Though I try to be out of bed by 10.00am or it feels like the day is almost over. Most of the time anyway...
- Catching up with friends, preferably in a situation involving good food and/or drink
- Having brunch at the cafe by the pier and ordering French toast, which tastes even better when you have a view of the sea
- Visiting markets. Now that the weather is warming up here, the local French farmers market will be starting up again. I can't wait to check it out!
- Being crafty. I always seem to have a few things on the go (what a surprise!) and never seem to find the time to work on all the little projects during the week.
Posted by Bridey
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words