I love Aveda products. love them. But with my current financial status, I can hardly justify spending ten dollars on a bottle of shampoo just because I want to fanny around smelling of rosemary and mint. But someday? Someday I will exclusively use Aveda products and impress everyone within smelling-range with my woodsy, rich-girl scent. Constant use of expensive, smelly hair products are just one of the things that will signal that I've officially 'made it' - entered adulthood and a salary that goes with it. A few other ways I'll know?
- I'll be able to eat and buy Greek yogurt whenever I want to. Not just for special birthday breakfasts, you $5 tub!
- I'll own a car that was made in this decade. No more luggage racks on the trunks of 1994 Ford Tempos for me.
- I'll own matching bra and panty sets instead of pretending that my black bra from Target matches with everything.
- I'll stay in hostels and with friends because I want to not because the trip is otherwise out of my price range.
- My entire closet will be filled with those cedar hangers. I find the mixing of multi-colored plastic hangers and wire hangers unethical and jarring to my delicate senses.
How will you know you've finally made it?
Posted by Sarah Von
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words