Posted by The Naked Redhead
There's writer's block...and then there's just plain procrastination. I think I might have a bit of both. Here are all the reasons I've invented this evening to not write this post.
1. America's Next Top Model for Short People--OK, sorry Tyra, the season is a little boring this round. I, however, still root for the little shorties to do just as well as their tall counterparts. Also, it's just enough of a good excuse to not be responsible. I mean, WHO WILL REALLY BE ON TOP!?!?
2. Feeding my animals marshmallows--It's probably not the healthiest, but my Fur Kids have developed quite the hankering for mini-marshmallows. I giggle every time they line up, on their best behavior, and wait for me to drop a tasty morsel.
3. Reading other blogs--Why write when I can read?
4. Thinking about Halloween costumes--I have a gig on Saturday with my friend's band. We're all dressing as zombies, 60's style! So, all the girls are wearing black bob wigs. The problem is, I also have a few parties to attend on Friday, too. SO WHAT TO DO WITH THE BLACK WIG ON FRIDAY!??! I've come up with Silver Screen goddess, Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction and...whatever ideas you all have. :)
5. Practicing my Toastmaster's speech...which I'm procrastinating on by writing this post. It seems I have a problem...
How do you procrastinate?
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words