5 Things Every Woman Should Be Able To Do


*eLLa* iNsPiRed was started after being so inspired by all the amazing blogs I was reading everyday. I'm a 23 year old creative therapies student who happens to be one of if not the biggest Gilmore Girls Fan ever with a serious chocolate addiction.

1. Replace a light bulb – so you will never again be in darkness at the worse possible moment.
2. Own a tool box – and be able to name and use its entire contents.
3. Learn how to make a fire – have a barbeque and pool party with your girlfriends and make the fire and cook the food yourselves.
4. Change a tire – in heels so the next time you get a flat you can very gracefully deal with it.
5. Get rid of a creepy crawly – like the dreaded spider, eeewww, by yourself. Whether it be by being armed with a can of Doom to spray it with poison or stepping on it with your stiletto.

What do you think a woman should know how to do?

1 Comment:

Roxanne said...

I'm golden on the first three, and am sure I'll be able to change a tire just as soon as I care enough to learn how to drive...

But I'm not gonna lie, I have made toddlers kill spiders for me.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe