What I'd Rather be Doing Right Now


Not that I would ever, EVER, blog at work or anything, but if I WERE at work, here are a few things I'd much rather be doing:

1.  Getting a bikini wax.  Yes, I'm that desperate to be doing something else.
2.  Stabbing myself with a pencil.  There is sort of an art to stabbing oneself with a pencil.  First, you must make sure the pencil is suitably dull.  Second, you must use enough pressure to bruise, but not necessarily break skin.  Third, you must try to hit your eye without blinking first.
3.  Standing outside in my underwear.  It's a balmy 21 degrees in Columbus today AND I'm ten (or twenty, but who's counting) pounds overweight.  HOLLA!
4.  Christmas shopping for my mother. 
5.  Cleaning the litter box.  Enough said.

If you are somewhere you wouldn't like to be, what would you rather be doing?
Posted by The Naked Redhead

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

napping, but sometimes that does happen at work.

Anonymous said...

I blog from work.
It's part of my "looking busy" job skill.

Napping - always more so in winter months.

I really have nothing to complain about, my job is fairly cushy. ...oh wait. I rather be using my brain. :)

~Being Samiantha

Anonymous said...

I work from home,stuck at a desk for hours. I often wish I had a better reason to put makeup on and wear some fancy shoes.

dubiousMa said...

I often find that I'd rather be getting a Pap Smear

Jezzabelle Giggles said...

id rather travel around Europe,
than work through xmas this year.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ happy holidays ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe