Favorite Guilty Pleasures

 
I'm sure we've written on this topic on List Addicts before, but I was especially mindful of my own guilty pleasures as I downed a beer this evening while watching American Idol.  See?  Guilty pleasures.  Also:

1.  Really Expensive Tomato Soup--I've just discovered an organic brand at my grocery store.  It's a ridiculous $5 a pop (as opposed to the much cheaper can of Campbells) and I looooove it.  Yum.

2.  Gossip Magazines--Once a week, I take my lunch break at the local library and catch up on my weekly gossip rags.  Seriously, I couldn't care less about Brangelina, but I can ESCAPE when I'm reading that smut.  It's nice.

3.  MTV--Yes, I'm too old, and yes, it's mostly show after show of train wreck upon train wreck, but I do loves it. Yes I do.

4.  Big Breakfasts--Ooohh, I heart a big breakfast.  I probably shouldn't eat a giant breakfast as often as I do, but it's sort of become an unofficial weekend tradition.  We try to go somewhat early, before the hangover crowd, and it's so lovely to wake up slowly over steaming cups of coffee along with eggs and hot sauce and maybe pancakes...or potatoes...or toast.  Mmmmm...

5.  Marathons--Oh no, ew, not the RUNNING kind.  Gross.  I mean like the ANTM kind, the Real Housewives kind or the endless HGTV kind.  Many a wonderful Saturday has been spent alternating between housework and naps on the couch to the tune of the same show for hours.

What's your guilty pleasure?
Posted by The Naked Redhead

9 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Definitely gossip magazines & smutty books. hehe.

Erin said...

Twilight. Nuff said.

The Naked Redhead said...

Hahaha, nice. I suppose I should have added "Taylor Lautner", but that's less a guilty pleasure and more of a "guilty of a crime against children."

Danielle said...

Normally I'd say godawful tv ::cough cough Ru Paul's Drag Race cough cough:: but I have been really cutting back on my telly consumption so I'll go with pop country music.

I may or may not love throwing on a Carrie Underwood or Blake Shelton video and dancing around my room. But shhh don't tell anyone.

Jen said...

Oh I love big breakfasts too with all the fixings! I don't get to have them nearly as much as I used to. Very sad.

Law Girl said...

Keeping Up With the Kardashians - I can't help it. I totally want to hang out with them!

Overpriced lattes - I make coffee at home 90% of the time but once in a while I love an overpriced latte from a local coffee shop!

Twizzlers - I can eat a giant bag of these in one sitting if you let me.

Annie said...

Hahahaha

I'm so with you on the tv marathons.

Also, delivery food.

They go incredibly well together :)

Frannie said...

Guilty pleasures hmmm....

Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds

Heart TV Marathons too, Especially Criminal Minds and Reba when I should be studying :P

Pajama saturdays- stay in all day watching nothing in particular in my jammies. Heaven.

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

I got to say that....

shopping, I'm a shoppaholic.
Lilou

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe