1. Really Expensive Tomato Soup--I've just discovered an organic brand at my grocery store. It's a ridiculous $5 a pop (as opposed to the much cheaper can of Campbells) and I looooove it. Yum.
2. Gossip Magazines--Once a week, I take my lunch break at the local library and catch up on my weekly gossip rags. Seriously, I couldn't care less about Brangelina, but I can ESCAPE when I'm reading that smut. It's nice.
3. MTV--Yes, I'm too old, and yes, it's mostly show after show of train wreck upon train wreck, but I do loves it. Yes I do.
4. Big Breakfasts--Ooohh, I heart a big breakfast. I probably shouldn't eat a giant breakfast as often as I do, but it's sort of become an unofficial weekend tradition. We try to go somewhat early, before the hangover crowd, and it's so lovely to wake up slowly over steaming cups of coffee along with eggs and hot sauce and maybe pancakes...or potatoes...or toast. Mmmmm...
5. Marathons--Oh no, ew, not the RUNNING kind. Gross. I mean like the ANTM kind, the Real Housewives kind or the endless HGTV kind. Many a wonderful Saturday has been spent alternating between housework and naps on the couch to the tune of the same show for hours.
What's your guilty pleasure?
Posted by The Naked Redhead
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words