The Greatest Feelings In The World

Photo Credit


They say the best things in life are free. With that in mind, this list is about those moments that feel absolutely great, and cost absolutely nothing!
  1. Feeling the warm sun on my face on the first really spring-like day after a long cold and dreary winter.
  2. Reading something that really moves and / or inspires me.
  3. That moment when something I've been working on and stressing about for ages is finally completed and handed in / posted / implemented.
  4. Getting a great mark and / or high praise for my work.
  5. Helping someone out and seeing them happier for it.
  6. Being in the company of someone I love / people I feel really comfortable with.
  7. Having a really good hair day!

What makes you feel on top of the world?

7 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Knowing that I am loved and that my kids are happy and healthy!.

Lili said...

from your list, I love #s 1, 3, 4, 5. in addition,
- the feeling of taking a bite of something for the first time and the tastiness rushes over you in a way that you can feel yourself melt as you chew and swallow.
- the feeling of warm sand between your toes as you dig your feet into the beach.

Alison said...

I love all of these!
My additions--
-When my boyfriend makes a point of telling me that I look beautiful/gorgeous. I'm not above flattery.
-Wearing cute (and matching!) bra and panties (hate that word!), it makes everything about my day extra awesome. It's like my own private confidence boost!

Danielle said...

~Catching the smell of someone special to me, even if I know they are far away and especially if I am not having the best day.

~Making a point in an intellectual discussion that causes someone to see a new side of the topic.

Schoenstars said...

Being completely stiff and sore the next day but realizing it's because you had run 18 miles the day before! HUGE accomplishment!

Cierra the naive 20 year old said...

1. Visiting your childhood home and just sitting on the back porch looking at the countryside or staring at the stars

2. When your younger sibling runs into your arms when you come for a visit

3. You kiss your younger sibling and they rub your kiss off because you have cooties

4. Realizing that you are a grownup when your parents ask your advice and opinion on subjects

Mallory said...

Greatt reading your post

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe