Lists I've Made in the Last Week (A List of Lists)

I just moved this last week, and despite feeling like my back would break at any second, or that I couldn't possibly get any sweatier or smellier, I've survived.  However, I had no interwebz for over five days, so I'm running behind on...everything.  No matter, here are a few lists I made this week to get through the move:

1.  List of Things I'd Need at the Store--Boxes, packing tape, scrub brush, bleach.
2.  List of Utilities to Cancel--Cable, electric, gas.
3.  List of Things to Do, by day--Friday, Rent Truck.  Saturday, Pick up Truck, Load Heavy Items.  Sunday, Buy Primer and Paint Supplies.
4.  List of Things that Turned up Missing, but Dammit, I Really Need to Find--TV Remote, Computer Cords, My Sanity.
5.  List of Stuff in This Box That Didn't Go in Any Other Box--Sticky Notes, Sharpies, Odd Screws, Two Pair of Scissors, Cup of Pennies, Gum.

Have you moved lately?  What are your moving musts?

Posted by The Naked Redhead

1 Comment:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

List of stuff to throw out AND not make the mistake of packing and taking to the new house

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe