Five Things I Learned by Moving House

  1. I only wear about 25% of my wardrobe on a semi-regular basis, and I really need to get rid of some of the old stuff that doesn't fit me anymore!
  2. The amount of organisations that have my details on file and need to know when they change is ridiculous!
  3. Electric ovens take a lot of getting used to when you've been using gas for the last five years.
  4. However it's surprising how quickly one can get used to having to climb two flights of stairs to get to one's front door.
  5. Having the bathroom on the same floor as the bedroom makes a *huge* difference in the morning!

3 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

You can't lit a birthday candle with an electric oven or stove. Trust me I've tried!! =)

Anonymous said...

I am the same way about my makeup. I have a whole drawer but use the same items every day.

Anonymous said...

So jealous of the electric oven (electric stove, not so much, but anyway)! Electric ovens regulate the temperature better which equals yummier baked delights!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

List Lovers Unite

Send an email to listaddicts(at)gmail(dot)com to join the Secret Society of List Addicts
List of Members Secret Society of List Addicts Facebook Group

Top Secret Missives

Enter your details to receive occasional messages from the Secret Society of List Addicts:

Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe