1. Hugh Laurie--Dude is hilarious. He's also a talented musician and writer. I'd like to sit at a cafe sometime with him and people watch and make snarky comments.
2. Duff, the Ace of Cakes--Funny, somewhat childish...and BAKES. We could have an inside joke about fondant, I think. And I know he likes a good beer.
3. David Sedaris--He's neurotic, loves story telling, and leans toward the macabre. We'd watch surgeries on TV together, while eating a huge pile of spaghetti.
4. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey--I'd like to see how ridiculous things could get while hanging out with these two. Oh, and hey, now they're both stressed-out mothers, so you know they know how to UNWIND.
5. Caroline from the Real Housewives of New Jersey--Okay, not that I'd ever, EVER watch something as trashy as the Real Housewives (cough, cough) but if I DID, I'd totally want to be friends with Caroline. She's sharp, witty, has raised good kids, and seems to have a little more depth than your average housewife. We'd bond over wine, and she'd counsel me on my life and then offer me a sandwich.
What famous dudes/ladies would you like to have a platonic relationship with?
Posted by The Naked Redhead
- fun times
- guest post
- wise words